Thursday, May 1, 2008

I got this idea from my sister. Birthverse is meant to find a verse that correlates with your birthdate, but I didn't really get the one they had chosen for me. So, I put in my wedding anniversary and I really liked the verse that went with that day (January 8th).

1 Corinthians 1:8 NIV
He will keep you strong to the end, so that you will be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I hope that this rings true for Allan and I until death do us part

4 comments:

Amanda said...

My birthverse was about being a sinner -- which I am -- but still, I was all, "Heeeeyyyy."

I need to plug in my anniversary and see what comes up. Great idea.

Amy said...

Good idea. I went back and looked at our anniversary too. I added it to my original post.

Funny... some of the verses are kind of weird (that is why I didn't do the kids' birthdays), but some of them correlate in a neat way.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

That's a great verse for your wedding day!

I haven't done it yet ... I think I'm scared of what I might find ... and now Amanda has me even more worried! :)

sunni said...

What a fun idea! I found my verse and Kayli's.