Monday, May 12, 2008

More Family Fun

Mimi Dog Pile Helping make Uncle George's birthday dinner
Claire and Anna racing to a new adventure
Anna, Claire, and Camille hanging out before dinner
It is amazing to me that although we are rarely with Allan's family Claire just knows who her family is. She loves them and that makes me happy! Claire and Anna had an especially fun time together.
One of the funniest things I saw and heard was when Claire had thrown a huge fit and Allan left her in our room to get it all out. A few minutes later I saw Anna holding Claire's hand walking down the hall and Anna said "Claire you can't act like that. You need to go tell your daddy that you are sorry. I love you." Anna is four.

4 comments:

krista said...

What fun pictures! I love the pictures of the girl cousins together...so sweet.
Silly Anna---love that she told her that.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

That's hilarious!

Sara said...

That story is hilarious! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of the Mimi Dog Pile! So cute!!!

Mama Jeannie said...

What a precious little girl to encourage Claire the way Anna did. I love this entry! How neat that Claire is already building sweet cousin relationships with all our munchkins on both sides of the fam. Ditto on the Mimi 'dog-pile'. What a picture to treasure for a lifetime!