Wednesday, July 9, 2008

FR

Claire and I are catching a plane to the mountains tomorrow. You cannot even begin to imagine how happy that makes me. The only down side is that my hubby is being left behind because of too few vacation days. We are going to spend time with my mom's side of the family at FR (also known as a Family Reunion) over the weekend. We will be in Pagosa Springs and then travel up to Durango for a couple more nights. I LOVE Colorado!!! I could absolutely live there one day. I hope that Claire thinks it is as great as I do. I plan on taking her on a few hikes that are kid friendly and I am sure she will love throwing rocks in the icy cold river that runs through FR land. This is going to be a fun time to let her bond with her great grandparents which she rarely sees and a lot of other family. We will actually be traveling with my parents for the entire trip. I hope they bring the nerve medicine. They are a little out of practice when it comes to being around a VERY ACTIVE almost two year old for six straight days. I am sure we will all survive. She is getting more one on one time with grandparents this month than ever before, what a blessing. I can't wait to share the pictures from our trip.
I have to say that we are really going to miss Allan, Coby, Adrielle, Sara, Beau, Corey, Asher, Skyler, and Chloe Grace. Unfortunately life is busy and it was not possible for them to make it this time around. Maybe we will have to go again next year.

5 comments:

Elyse said...

Hope ya'll have fun! Also-making sure that I am on the viewing for the blog when it goes private!
~Elyse~

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Have a great time!!

Amy said...

See you in a couple of days.

XOXOXO

Unknown said...

Have fun on my old stompin grounds. It is so beautiful.

Leanna said...

Have a blast!