At this time two years ago I was in early labor and didn't really know it. I just knew that I was really uncomfortable and figured that was because I was so stinkin' huge. I had gone to dinner at Papasito's with Allan, my parents, and Allan's parents and spent the entire meal standing behind my chair swaying back and forth while they all enjoyed fajitas and margaritas. Everyone was in town because I was supposed to be induced the next morning. Little did we know that I would go into full blown labor all by myself a couple of hours before I was supposed to check into the hospital.I didn't sleep well that night because I had so many emotions and thoughts going through my mind and heart. What was it going to be like to have a baby? Would Claire and I click immediately? How was life going to change?
My goodness I was in for a roller coaster ride and I am learning to enjoy it more and more every day.
5 comments:
I remember taking that picture like it was yesterday. You are so cute pregnant!
Happy birthday-eve to your little one!
I love you both!
Oh, that picture makes me hurt! =) I ALREADY feel like I am stretched to the limit...and it's only going to get worse! =) But you ARE cute pregnant! I'm just thinking about what it FEELS like! Ouch!
Precious memories... what a miracle birthin' a baby is.
Precious memories... what a miracle birthin' a baby is.
Precious post!!!
~Elyse~
Post a Comment