Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Scattergories


Who doesn't love this game? This used to be the only game my parents had at their house so we played it a lot when I was a young whipersnapper.


I just got one of those fun forwards (that are few and far between) and I decided that since I seem to be having a total brain block on anything worthwhile to write I would throw this out into the blogosphere. Feel free to play along...


Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things..nothing made up!


WHAT IS YOUR NAME? Emily

4 LETTER WORD: Easy

BOY NAME: Edward

GIRL NAME: Ellison
OCCUPATION: Educator

A COLOR: Emerald Green
SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Earrings

BEVERAGE: Everclear
FOOD: Eggs

SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Ear wax remover (aka Q-Tip)

PLACE: Everglades

REASON FOR BEING LATE: Extra traffic

SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: "Everyone calm down!"

2 comments:

gwsas4 said...

Hey! I didn't know if I should put this on my blog or here. I chose here. This is one of my all time fav games!

WHAT IS YOUR NAME? Stephanie

4 LETTER WORD: Sure

BOY NAME: Stephen

GIRL NAME: Sara

OCCUPATION: Stand up comic

A COLOR: Silver

SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Sunglasses

BEVERAGE: Sprite

FOOD: Salad

SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Soap

PLACE: Switzerland

REASON FOR BEING LATE: Slept in

SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: "Stop!"

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

That's funny ... especially your beverage choice!