Claire and I just got back from a trip to New Mexico and Colorado. We had such a great time, but really missed having Allan with us as we made some pretty amazing memories. Claire had a lot of firsts on this trip and it was so fun to experience them with her. I think that she is a mountain girl at heart, just like her mommy.

I was so sad when I found out that Sara and Asher were not going to be able to travel with me to the mountains, but it was really nice to add mom and dad as my traveling companions! We flew into Albuquerque and drove to Santa Fe last Thursday.
Santa Fe is such a relaxing little town. We walked around to a few shops and Claire and Poppie chased a lot of pigeons. We had good food and even bought some pretty jewelry. It was a good start to a great vacation. I unfortunately did not take pictures which makes me sad.

We headed out to Colorado on Friday morning and made one scenic stop at Camel Rock which is where the picture taking began.



3 comments:
I forgot about Camel Rock. We don't go that way anymore.
Awesome pictures!!!
~Elyse~
Wow! You can really see the family resemblance between you three ladies!
Post a Comment