I just read a great post on being a stay at home mother. It has challenged me in many ways. I encourage any of you who have chosen to stay at home with your kids and truly invest in their lives to read this post with an open mind and heart.
I love reading what other people who are in pretty much the same position as me in life are experiencing. I love that this blogosphere has made me know that I am not alone on the days that it certainly seems that way. I love that I can be challenged and encouraged by people whom I have never met, but would really love to someday.
3 comments:
I love that post. It's exactly what I've been processing for the last couple of years and it's why our family life is the way it is now ... these years are fleeting and I don't think any mom will regret the time they invest in these little ones. Thanks for sharing that!
Great link! That is exactly the way that I feel! I spent the first few years of being a SAHM being way too busy and maybe way too social. ??? What really mattered then - and now - was the little ones that I have in my nest to invest in. The time that we have to raise them passes so quickly! Glad that you are processing this early on in your "mothering career". There are lots of things that are fun to do and good to do, but raising theses babies is the most valuable thing that we can do.
You're a good mommy!
Well, I don't understand how to get to that website, but you're right Em. Nothing like allowing God to use you to invest His love, ways, and principles into the life of a child. There is nothing else eternal in this life but our children, is there?
Post a Comment