Saturday, July 19, 2008

OH MY FLIPPIN GOODNESS!

You want to know what is hard? Figuring out how to balance a two month old baby's feeding schedule, napping schedule/bedtime, bath time, and mood swings WHILE entertaining, feeding, bathing, and putting to bed a three year old and almost two year old. THANK GOD for my helpful husband!!! I wish I had a video of what just took place over the last four hours, but I was to busy scheduling Allan's vesectomy.

7 comments:

krista said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
krista said...

LOL. I can only imagine! Hope you survived :) Sounds like your brother and sister in law got a night out? You guys are awesome.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Whose kids do you have? Yah, that's not always easy, is it? But you can do it!!

Elyse said...

One of those days huh?
~Elyse~

Amanda said...

Bwahahaha! That just makes me laugh insanely. Probably because I had two children eighteen months apart and they made me insane. You're lucky I didn't have a blog back then.

Sarah said...

That is hilarious! I hope you had a good nights rest!!!!!!!! Sounds like you needed it!

Mama Jeannie said...

I wonder if Allan was secretly scheduling your tubal ligation? A good pre-cursor to having multiple babies and toddlers, huh? I know Coby and Adrielle must have enjoyed their evening. That was sweet of you guys to care for their girls when you had so much to do already. Just read your newest entry... how generous of Coby and Adrielle to help out on your house and Claire's gift!!! The whole bunch of you are pretty neat kids in my book.