Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Pre Birthday Parties Keep Coming




Allan and I sadly will not be with our daughter on her actual birthday to celebrate which nearly breaks my heart, but that is a different post. Tonight we had her birthday eve party instead. We made cupcakes, had a home cooked meal by yours truly, ate the cupcakes, and then let Claire open her wrapped present. I LOVE spending time with my girl, especially when chocolate is involved.

She thought it was SO funny to eat the batter directly off the mixer (don't worry it was not on)We get to make so many fun memories because I don't mind her getting REALLY dirty! Look at those big cheeks getting ready to blow a big puff of air on that candleShe was so excited to unwrap her "pink baby" present, it was fun to see her do it all by herselfShe immediately went into mommy mode. I love watching her imagination at work.She played hard and climbed into her new baby doll pack n play saying "go night-night"

It was a fun night! I happily cuddled her to sleep in our glider in her room thinking about all the memories we have made in two short years. She is such a sweet baby girl!!!

5 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Lila would love all those girly things ... what fun!!

Sara said...

I LOVE those pictures! And it just about makes me cry to think about thinking over the last two years - and how they've passed. Yikes! Life is GREAT...and SAD all at the same time! Love ya!

kinsey said...

she is seriously one of the cutest little girls i've ever seen. her coloring is beautiful! happy birthday claire!

Mama Jeannie said...

What a fun birthday celebration... for days on end. :0) Love the pics and we loved being with all of you this past weekend.

Elyse said...

What a great pre-birthday!!! Love the pictures!!!
~Elyse~