California here we come, right back where we started from...
We will board a plane this evening and head out to CA for a few days. We are so excited to go spend a few days with Allan's parents. We are going to have them all to ourselves for the first time ever (in CA). Although we will miss seeing Allan's sisters and their families, it will be fun to just let Claire have some hang time with her Mimi and Papa. Allan and his dad are really looking forward to a round of golf. My sweet hubby LOVES to golf and is pretty good, but especially since Claire joined the famiy he rarely gets to play. I am so glad he will get a chance to do some daddy bonding while playing his favorite sport. I just want to relax and enjoy the peacefulness that comes with being back West.
Have a great Fourth of July...I don't know if I will post while I am away or not.
3 comments:
Have fun!
So fun! Enjoy the California weather- hope it's not as hot as here!
Did you have a great time Em? Also, I had to laugh out loud again at Claire's procrastination tactics and wanting to sleep with Baby Jesus. Sooooo funny.
Post a Comment