Claire is one blessed little girl! She has a committed daddy that loves his baby girl unconditionally. It has been an honor to watch him as a daddy. I have to say that seeing their interaction daily makes my love for him grow deeper everyday. I always knew that he would be a good daddy, but I never knew how truly phenomenal he would be. I am in awe when I see him walk in everyday after work and immediately start chasing his little girl around the house and see the light sparkle in her eyes when they are together. The energy that he puts into their playtime is awe inspiring.Allan, I am so thankful for the help that you give me in parenting our daughter. There are so many women that don't have someone that is a true helpmate around the house and with the kids. I never have to worry that you are not going to step up to the plate when I am having an off day. I love that building a strong relationship with your daughter is a top priority for you. She will be a better woman, a stronger woman because you are in her life. I love you Sweet Man!
1 comment:
Happy Father's Day, Joe. You are a great daddy to my niece!
Post a Comment