Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Please Pray!!!

I have mentioned Nate, Tricia, and Gwyneth a few times in the past. This last week they were finally able to go home to the Outer Banks and all seemed to be going right for them. They had finally started making plans for their future for the first time in a long time.
Yesterday Nate posted a desperate (yet hopeful) post. It turns out that Tricia has developed an infection in her new lungs and a possibility of post transplant cancer (tests will be done tomorrow to determine if that is the case). Also, baby Gwyneth is having some breathing issues.
Today Nate's dad posted a plea for people to join them in prayer tomorrow during a three hour time frame. If you are capable of saying a short or long prayer tomorrow between the hours of 7 and 10 am EDST I know they would appreciate it.
I cannot imagine what they must all be feeling. Having to head back to Durham and check back into the hospital after only a week at home. They need a miracle, they need peace, they need support.

3 comments:

SuperMom said...

I don't regularly read that blog, but my heart goes out to this stormy season in their lives.

BTW: could we have some full "bedroom retreat" photos?? I'd love to see the finished product!

Elyse said...

Praying for them;)
~Elyse~

Mama Jeannie said...

Yes, Emily I will be praying for clear lungs, freedom to breathe for both mommy and baby. Bless you heart for gathering the troops to pray. Love you.