Thursday, June 26, 2008

Disgusting


Thank the Lord he only did this for an afternoon to freak me out. I refused to kiss him while he looked this gross and that pretty much convinced him to get rid of this horrific facial hair.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh, I had so many different comments I typed but had to erase thinking it would probably offend someone of the redneck, NASCAR lovin, pick-up driving, backward livin lifestyle. Come to think of it, he actually looks like many of my relatives who live out in China Spring and Crawford.

You sure have turned that California guy into a real Texas boy!

Sara said...

That's BEYOND HILARIOUS!!! And GROSS! =)

Amy said...

This made me laugh out loud!!!

Mama Jeannie said...

hahahahahahahahahaha... hahahahahaha...hahahahahaha

Sarah said...

That is DISGUSTING! Glad he got rid of that!

Leanna said...

Another reason why he and Joe get along together. Ick.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

He fits right in at NASCAR with that look!

Amanda said...

That's funny! All he needs is a trucker hat and some grease under his nails, and you guys may get evicted.