Allan and I had the greatest time on Saturday night. One of our friends invited a few couples out to dinner in Fort Worth. We had a delicious meal at Texas de Brazil and it was so nice. We loved getting to meet a few more couples in the area. After dinner we headed over to Pete's Piano Bar and had SO MUCH FUN with Terry and Marquette. Pete's is one of mine and Allan's favorite places to go when we have an adult night. It has been a while. I have to say a huge thank you to my family for keeping Claire and giving us the opportunity to have a much needed night out on the town. It has only taken two days for us to recover ;)



6 comments:
You guys are so goofy! I love the pictures. Glad you had a great time. I need a grown-up night. :(
I love the pictures of you two ... you're so cute!
You seriously needed a night out if you get that excited about dinner! Glad you guys had a great time and got to go to an actual, entertaining piano bar!
What fun pictures - you guys are cute!
I have this big grin on my face just because of your joy and those goofy pics. Glad you had fun. It was our privilege to get to stay with your Claire-beary.
you are so cute! i love these pictures!
Post a Comment