Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Random


Claire is using her imagination more these days and the things she comes up with cracks me up. She just walked up to me and said "baby monkey in daddy's tummy" and then walked away like that was the most normal thing in the world. Now she is walking around with her elmo and a blankie finding different places in the living room to take a nap. She keeps shhhing saying "baby night night, need bottle". This is funny to me since she pretty much never had a bottle. She is such a little mommy, I love it!!!

5 comments:

Mama Jeannie said...

I love it too Emmie. How fun!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I love this age too!

In His Grip said...

Love that picture. I hope you are feeling better.

Sara said...

She's so funny - and that picture is one of the most hilarious things ever!

Amanda said...

She's hilarious! Such a cute picture.