Monday, June 30, 2008

Swim Lessons

Claire started a two week session of seim lessons last week and we are having such a fun time. She does pretty good for a little more than half the class, then she is pretty much done taking directions. Her favorite thing to do is "monkey hands" where she walks her hands along the edge of the pool and plays follow the leader. She has been practicing her bubble blowing, princess kicking, big cheeks, going under water, and floating on her back. I am really proud of her. I have to give mad props to our teacher, Miss Davis (aka Michelle), she does such a great job encouraging the kids and making our thirty minute lesson fun. Claire will do pretty much anything when Miss Davis is holding her...not so much in my arms.

This is her little class in Miss Randi's pool waiting to play red light/green light kicking



Adventures in the pool today. We are having such a great time sharing swim lessons with Aunt Mimi and Cooper. I love that we live close enough to them and that our kiddos are close enough in age to share moments like this.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amy said...

Those are some great pictures! I need to get them from you. (Just add them to the ever growing list.) We are having fun taking lessons with yall too!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I really want that first photo ... it's so cute!!

So glad you guys are taking lessons with us ... Claire's doing great!

Elizabeth said...

Mrs. Davis is the best swim teacher!!! I love that picture of all the kids. Sweet.