Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Posted by Picasa
You're just too good to be true
I can't take my eyes off you
You feel like heaven to touch
I wanna hold you so much
At last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive
You're just too good to be true
I can't take my eyes off you

6 comments:

Amy said...

Love that post for so many reasons!

Aw! Memories! And so, so thankful that you are here to celebrate Claire. Thinking of the day that she was born still makes me cry. Really!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Happy Birthday, Claire! We're so glad we know you, sweet girl.

Mama Jeannie said...

Me too Em. Sometimes I can almost relive those emotions that day. Joy in knowing Claire had been born, the horror as I talked to Amy hearing a desperate call to prayer for you, bold faith, tears and heartache, and the wonder of God's miraculous and powerful hand. We came full circle, didn't we? Thank God we all ended that day on July 31, 2006 with more joy and relief than we could have ever imagined possible. I thank God for life and health and a wonderful mommy for a wonderful little girl. You and Allan have done a great job of parenting our TWO YEAR OLD little Miss Claire-bear. Can you believe it's been TWO years already? Happy Birthday little "Waterbug".

krista said...

Happy Birthday sweet Claire!!!!
We love you and hope that you have a special day.

Amanda said...

Such a sweet, sweet post. Happy birthday, Claire!

Sara said...

I've loved these last two years of raising our babies together!!! I love the friendship that they have together! And I TOO am BEYOND THANKFUL for YOUR life!!! There are no adequate words...