Monday, July 7, 2008


So many shoes, so little time

Mimi has a dress up tub that any little girl would give her best lollipop for. She has made her home into a little sanctuary for her grandgirls. It is so fun for them to have the freedom to play when they are there.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Lucky girl!

Mama Jeannie said...

Well, we'll just change her name to Princess Claire. :0) What a fabulous time all of you must have had. Getting to do so many special things all in one weekend and having one on one time with one grandkid at a time must be a Grandparent's dream come true. I've tried that with Allie once or twice, but it never really works out. Maybe Claire and I can do some bonding on our Colorado trip. Nevertheless, I am so thankful for Allan's mom and dad. They are amazing grandparents! You are blessed for sure.