IF not before. :0) YEA!! Can hardly wait!
Unbelievable - I can't wait!
How exciting! I am so sad I will not be there. I just keep telling myself September is not that far away - unless we get to TX before then!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yay!!!
Yippee!!! I can't wait!!! =)
So excited for you... and a bit jealous as well!
Hooray!! Can't wait to meet the big little guy who has taken over your belly.
So fun! Can't wait.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
IF not before. :0) YEA!! Can hardly wait!
Unbelievable - I can't wait!
How exciting! I am so sad I will not be there. I just keep telling myself September is not that far away - unless we get to TX before then!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yay!!!
Yippee!!! I can't wait!!! =)
So excited for you... and a bit jealous as well!
Hooray!! Can't wait to meet the big little guy who has taken over your belly.
So fun! Can't wait.
Post a Comment