Yesterday afternoon Claire, Allan, and I spent some super fun family time in our front yard. We had such a great time running, jumping, splashing, digging in the garden and just being together. I know that I have said it before, but I LOVE my little family time! Claire is really getting into getting us all involved in whatever game or adventure she is wanting to do and is constantly making suggestions for us to do.
Claire and Allan hunt for rollie pollies every afternoon. It is Claire's favorite thing to do.





Step1: Dig next to the flower bed
Step2: Drop rollie pollie repeatedly when it makes a ball and rolls out of your hand
Step3: Examine rollie pollie to see if it is still alive...it usually isn't
There is pretty much nothing sweeter than my baby girls toes in the water, or her pond as she liked to call it.
6 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! Your family times are so sweet. Love it that Claire is, hopefully, learning to NOT lick the driveway. hahahahah That IS so funny.
Ditto to Mom's comment! That was SUCH a GREAT post! Perfect pictures!!! She couldn't be cuter!
I love your pictures. She is just adorable. I can't wait for swimming lessons.
I love all the pictures - the feet ones are my favorite!
And the driveway comment... priceless!
Those are great shots! Super clear. Your new lens must be really great. I love her bathing suit too! Can't wait to see if we get to buy all that cute girly stuff :)
These are AWESOME pictures! Did you get your camera fixed?
Post a Comment