Thursday, May 21, 2009
Camera
A few of you have commented on the pictures and wondered if I got a new lens or got my old one fixed. All of the pictures in the last two posts were taken with our super zoom lens so I had to stand really far away from Claire to get the pictures. As for the regular lens, ours is still broken, but we had a little miracle happen...one of my friends who is a really good photographer and takes her pictures really seriously upgraded her lens and offered to GIVE me her regular one. I just about cried, really. It is not a great time to be buying a new lens and we need one pretty soon since Jacob will be here three weeks from today. We were blessed beyond belief by her generous offer and can't wait to use it a lot in the near future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
WOW!! What a precious and generous friend. You are blessed.
That's so neat, Em. I'm happy for you.
She's a jewel!!! Thank you, friend! That was SO SWEET of you!!!
Wow, such a blessing!
Post a Comment