
Claire has just recently decided that it is great to pick out her own outfits. I love it! Her outfits are usually horrific from a fashion standpoint, but I love letting her be her. Obviously there are times that she gets a little guidance from me, like when I pick out two outfits and let her choose one, but on days that we are just hanging out at the house or running to the grocery store it is fair game. I love the person that Claire is becoming...she amazes me and makes me happy daily!
3 comments:
I love that stage -- that little personality coming out. It's so wonderful you're letting Claire discover who she is. Allowing Gracie that freedom I believe played/plays a part in the special girl she's become. Selfishly, some of my favorite memories include Gracie dressed like a mermaid down at the Dairy Queen (and not on Halloween). Can't wait to see how Claire continues to grow!
That is hilarious - and GREAT! I love this stage too!!!
I love you Emily Joy Selke Kavalich.
Post a Comment