Look at my baby girl's hair....isn't she so cute! I thought she looked like such a big girl for our family date. She wasn't too thrilled about letting me take pictures at first, but she warmed up to the idea after a game of chase around the laundry room.
Friday night we decided to go on a family date and it was so fun. I have mentioned before that we are trying to make the most of every moment as a family of three. As my due date races closer and closer it is getting harder and harder for me to leave Claire at home (although we are hoping to get one more mommy and daddy date before this little guy arrives). We ate a quick dinner at home then headed to the movies. We went to see Up and we LOVED it! Claire was fantastic and stayed in her seat or my lap the entire time. I love making little memories with my family, they are pretty stinkin' special!
4 comments:
Eeek! Her hair is sooo cute. I can't wait to find out if I'll be having some extra estrogen or testosterone around the house. The girly stuff just seems so fun.
LOVE her hair! SUPER LOVE her expressions in those photos!
What a cutie and how fun that you guys had that family date! I love that about all you kids. You hatched out pretty darn good. Let's put it that way. :0)
I love her hair. She looks like such a big girl!
Post a Comment