Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Sarah and Karl are the couple who introduced Allan and I.  It was their wedding that brought us together- he was a groomsman and I was a bridesmaid.  Initially they wanted no connections to our relationship just in case it didn't work out, they didn't want any of the blame.  I guess now they are alright with us giving them a little credit ;)
Congratulations on SEVEN years of wedded bliss!  I am seriously inspired by your commitment to each other.  You are perfect for each other.  Love you guys and miss living closer to you.  Here is to many many many more years of love and commitment.  I hope that you had a very special day.

2 comments:

Mama Jeannie said...

Love this!! Thank you Karl and Sarah for getting married... for you and for being instrumental in God bringing A&E together. SEVEN years!!! Amazing! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Sarah said...

Awe...that made me cry! Thank you so much! I am SO glad that things "worked" out for you and Allan and we will take some of the credit! ;) We did have several conversations leading up to our wedding about you meeting your future hubby at our wedding...remember that?!?!?! And looked what happened! Love ya!