Saturday, May 30, 2009

Thank You!

A few weeks ago my mom called and asked if she and a friends could come today and clean my house. I was floored by the offer and so looking forward to it. A few crazy circumstances happened at the last minute and her friend could not come, but she and my dad decided to go ahead and head this way to help out around the house. They got here early this morning and she got right to work. I have a bathroom and bedroom that are cleaner than they have been since we moved in I think. She worked so hard. She also cleaned the half bath and vacuumed the living room. My dad dusted the downstairs. I was SO blessed. They both have pretty bad back problems so it meant a lot that they worked until they could barely stand up. Thank you both so much for giving us the gift of cleaning today. This is an area that has really been lacking around here and is a source of stress for me. Thank you for seeing the need and helping!!
While they worked on the downstairs I was able to get the upstairs dusted and vacuumedand the guest room set up for when Jacob arrives. I may have overdone it a bit, but it is so nice to have it all finished. I wonder if I can keep it somewhat clean between now and our little man's arrival...I will sure try.
I love you Mom and Dad! Thank you for practically helping, it was exactly what I needed.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amanda said...

That practical help is such a blessing. Your parents are WONDERFUL!!

Leanna said...

What a great gift and what great parents!

Mama Jeannie said...

Em, it was our privilege and we loved being with all of you so much.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

What an amazing gift!