Claire has been scattering seeds the last few months in our front flower bed or as she likes to call it her garden. It may end up being our best flower bed yet once it all fills in and blooms. She has planted a ton of marigolds, a few black eyed susans, and a whole package of some other flower that I have no idea what it is but if it blooms will be really pretty and colorful and bigger than we thought they were going to be. Allan is thrilled to have a daughter that is following his passion for yard work. I think it is pretty darn cute too.
5 comments:
That's awesome! I can't wait to see pictures when it is all filled in! My scattered seeds never bloomed. :-(
I saw the garden today and thought it looked great! Tell Claire we love it.
I love it! Pretty pictures too! =)
Awwww, that makes me want to have a G-kid garden at my house. Tell Claire that I think her garden is lovely. :0) You took some great pics too Em.
Her garden is so beautiful.
Post a Comment