Friday, May 29, 2009

Still The Same...But Different

I love that Allan and Claire have been cuddle buddies since the beginning of her life.  I love comparing these two pictures.  I recently took the one of them in bed after she joined us in the middle of the night and that sent me on a search of a picture of them early on.  They have such a special relationship and that makes my heart happy.  I could not ask for a better father for my children.

Allan napping with his two day old daughter
Allan napping with his two year nine month old daughter

7 comments:

Mama Jeannie said...

This has been an emotional day already and I have tears in my eyes at how sweet this is Em. Yes, your babies are so blessed to have a daddy like Allan... and a mommy like you.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Love those sweet photos!

Allison said...

You had me all excited for a moment.. I thought you had delivered Jacob! Those are very sweet photos of Allan and Claire.

Amy said...

I love sleeping with babies and photos of people sleeping with babies!

Sara said...

SOOOO SWEET! She DOES look the SAME...but different.

Kathy said...

I thought you had Jacob, too. I saw the little picture on by blog updates and got all excited!

Sweet, sweet pictures!

Alicia said...

Too Cute and So Sweet!