Sunday, May 17, 2009

New Lens

My camera lens is broken which makes me SUPER sad.  We will have to buy a new one and I was wondering if any of you know where the best place (and cheapest place) is to buy a new one.  It is the standard lens for the Canon Rebel.  I am a little scared of used ones.  Any input would be greatly appreciated.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I use B&H photo online. I've gotten lenses and other camera things from them for my rebel. I've never had a problem.

Are you needing the kit lens that came with your camera? If so, e-mail me. kat_wiethorn@yahoo.com

Amanda said...

Just saw a sign yesterday that Wolf Camera in FM is closing and everything is 60-80% off (in the FM Crossing center, I believe). Not sure if they have what you need, but at that discount, it would be worth checking out.

krista said...

bummer :(

i order photo stuff from j&r
www.jr.com

i have been really happy with them.