Thursday, June 5, 2008

Gym Class


Claire and I have been doing a mommy and me gymnastics class on Tuesdays this semester and this week was our last class. I was a little sad to see it end since I am not sure if we will do it again in the Fall. I was so proud of my little bear. She was really brave this week and got to show a trick in the middle of the hello circle- she chose her all time favorite, the flip. She also got her first award which she proudly held above her head and said "ta-da".


Singing the Goodbye Song

Claire's Favorite Things About Gym Class:

  • Sliding
  • Chasing mommy in the warm up circle
  • Freezing
  • Bubbles
  • Balls
  • Shaking bells
  • Putting the stars away after circle time
  • Swinging like a monkey
  • Jumping into the foam pit with mommy
  • Getting stamps on her hands and feet at the end of class

10 comments:

krista said...

awww these are really cute!!! you are such a good momma! what fun memories :)

Sara said...

CUTE pictures! I couldn't see the middle two, but the others are really cute! I love it that y'all have gotten to do that! I would LOVE it if there was something like that here for Asher!!!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

She's so cute!

Jami said...

How fun - Sophie and I are doing a Little Gym class that starts next week. I'm so excited!

Elizabeth said...

She is so precious!

Amy said...

I love all of those pictures! She is such a cutie!

Mama Jeannie said...

Well, if Claire does get to go to gymnastics in the fall, let me know and I'll be there for at least one of her classes and maybe her awards day too. I HATE missing out on what my grandkids are doing. They are little for such a short time. Cute cute pictures Em. Again... how I love the way you girls capture all your memories in pictures. What a treasure for this Gibbie!

sunni said...

So cute! What a fun thing for y'all to be able to do together! Love the pictures!

Jenny said...

So smart to put her in green for her pictures- looks so great with the primary colors! We always loved gymnastics class! My boys' favorite part was always getting stamps at the end... so easy, so cheap... genius idea!

In His Grip said...

Claire Bear is so precious. I love all those pictures. I didn't see the middle ones but the collages is great. How fun.