
Today marks SIXTEEN years of marriage for my sister, Amy, and her hubby, Corey. I thought that deserved a little bloggy shout out. I cannot remember life without Corey in our family. He has been around for the last 22 years. There is a note floating around from when I was in third grade that told Corey if Amy decided not to marry him I would- hahaha.
Amy and Corey make a great couple. They have weathered some intense storms in life and seem to be stronger than ever. I am proud of you guys (that sounds a little cheesy huh?). I love you both!!! Congratulations on making it this far and here is to about 50 or 60 more!!!
3 comments:
Thanks for the bloggy shout out. I got a little tear in my eye reading your sweet words. And I laughed out loud at the thought of that note. I wonder where that thing is. And the picture... makes me want to go back to Palm Springs! That was a happy night!
The note cracks me up!!
Oh my goodness! How I do love the way my kids love and affirm one another. I am blessed for sure.
Post a Comment