Friday, June 20, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!!



Happy 38th anniversary Mom and Dad!!! I love you guys so much!!! These two are great role models for me- they are committed to each other and our family. They have worked hard to keep this family strong and I appreciate that so much. Now that I am a stay at home mom I have so much more gratitude for the sacrifices they made while their four kiddos grew up. My dad is a high school football coach which doesn't bring in the big bucks, but they made sure that we didn't lack for anything that we NEEDED and most of what we wanted. My mom stayed at home with us until I was a senior in high school and I so appreciate the fact that she was always there (even when I acted like I didn't want her to be). I hope that you have a fantastic next year of marriage...make that a fantastic next fifty years.

Just keep drinking that wine- hahahaha!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Wild- it was my in-law's 38th wedding anniversary on Friday too!

And my parents will have their 38th in August!

Mama Jeannie said...

Emily, what a sweet tribute to us. Thank you. We are so honored to be your mama and daddy and we are blessed that God gave you, Coby, Amy, and Sara to us to love.