Sunday, June 1, 2008

My Artist


I love that she lays on her tummy on the table to make her priceless pieces of art
Claire's new favorite pastime while we are at the house is coloring. We usually spend our color time in the playroom, but she isn't too picky. She has colored the leather ottoman, the table, and the island in the kitchen. I have resorted to stashing notebooks around the house so when the urge to color hits Claire I can quick throw a piece of paper in front of her and all is well.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

In His Grip said...

Love the artist thing. IKEA has a great easil (spelling?)if you need one. But you can't lay on it. Well, I am sure Claire could find a way.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

She's an artist and cannot be contained!

Sara said...

I love it that she's lying on the table. I love HER!