- Email me if you want to be an invited reader- kavelke@hotmail.com- if you are not someone that I know in real life (aka only in the blogosphere) you might want to put "blog" in the subject line just in case.
- I will send out the invitation in two weeks and you will have to sign in ONCE to start reading my blog. Once you sign in you will be able to check my blog just like you are doing now I think.
- I am TOTALLY fine with having people read my blog that I don't know, so even if you are a friend of a friend of a friend let me know that you are interested and I will make my life available to you ;)
So TWO WEEKS from today is FRIDAY, JULY 11th
4 comments:
of course, how else do we keep up? do you have my email?
what were your reasons for going private??
Count me in Em.
Invite me, please.
Post a Comment