Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wow, Thanks Babe!

As the day went on yesterday I started feeling more and more sick adn by last night I could hardly open my eyes my head hurt so badly and then I started having major chills even though I was burning up. Allan was amazing! He took me to get soup for dinner, because that is the only thing that sounded remotely good and I had to eat. He let me sleep on the couch from about 8:30 until I stumbled into bed a few hours later which meant he was totally in charge of Claire. When I got in bed I was almost in tears thinking about surviving today alone with a messy house and a loud 22 month old that doesn't understand mommy wants to lay on the couch. Allan got up this morning and cleaned the downstairs before having to leave for work at 6:30 and then came in and told me if today seems like too much he would come straight home. I will not ask that of him, I will survive (I am actually feeling a LITTLE better at the moment), but knowing that he is there if I need him makes today not seem so overwhelming. I am blessed to have such a fantastic husband that is always trying to bless his family. I love you babe!!!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Em, I hope you feel better today. What a great hubby you have!!!!!!!!

Leanna said...

Awww...I'm so sorry you are not feeling well. But I know you have 2 awesome helpers to get you up and going in no time. Maybe you need some salsa?

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I sure hope you're feeling better ... yuck!

Sara said...

Aykurumba! I'm so sorry you were feeling so awful! That is NOT fun! I'll call you a little later to see if you're better. Love you!

Amanda said...

Wow, how fantastic! He really is a great husband. In spite of being sick, you're really blessed.