Monday, September 22, 2008

The Big Cousins

While we were in Oklahoma these last few days Claire had a lot of time to play with her cousins. They are becoming the best of friends. It is so fun to watch!



Claire holding Ainsley Grace
Claire hanging out with "Baby Grace" (aka Chloe Grace)
Skyler figured out a way for both she and Claire to swing, it was hilarious
Asher and Claire spent a lot of their time together. I loved hearing them play, laugh, and sing with each other.

They loved playing in the dirt a lot every day
Rolling down the stairs was super fun

Hiking on the "Big Rocks", they would play hide and seek behind this tree and laugh really hard

I couldn't resist getting them these shirts. Asher's name actually means happy which is so fitting.

Asher and Claire took turns loving on baby Ainsley. She was such a trooper when the two two year olds were hugging and kissing her.

2 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

What fun times ... I love the cousin bond.

Amy said...

What does Claire's shirt say?