
I have mentioned before how much Allan loves the airline industry, he has his whole life. He is blessed to have a job that he loves and he is REALLY good at. This week his name was even mentioned on the front page of the Southwest Airlines Blog for a project that he worked on. This is a big deal for him to be recognized for his hard work. I am so proud of him!
http://www.blogsouthwest.com/blog/added-flying-thanksgiving
He is the Allan K. mentioned in the second sentence.
4 comments:
How exciting! He's famous! :-) I like the extra flights over that weekend--I may be using some myself!
Way to go, Allan! And just imagine what they'd think if they actually saw him in that costume ... a promotion, I'm sure!
Wow, our carpets look much cleaner back then.... and what is whith that wall paint color?
Randi, I actually wore that custume to work for Halloween : )
-Allan
Way to go, Joe!
Post a Comment