Monday, September 8, 2008

The "I" of me

I was just on a friends blog who tagged anyone reading her blog, so I guess that means me. I like this one, it is not so generic.

i am: a wife, mommy, sister, daughter, and friend
i think: that Oreo cakesters are really good
i know: that I am going to heaven
i want: Claire to be a woman filled with compassion, joy, and integrity- hopefully I won't screw her up
i have: a good life
i wish: that I would get pregnant
i hate: snobs
i miss: having friends that just get me (close by)
i fear: a painful death
i feel: alright
i hear: the characters on Super Why talking
i smell: Sonic grilled cheese
i crave: sweets
i search: for friends that it is easy to have a relationship with
i wonder: if I will ever live in the mountains
i regret: physical relationships from my past
i love: to watch Claire sleep in my arms
i ache: after I workout
i care: about kids
i always: love to laugh
i am not: a doormat
i believe:
i dance: rarely
i sing: all the time whenI am at home or in the car
i don't always: answer my phone
i fight: alone
i write: to be known
i win: rarely
i lose: Claire's hairbows all the time
i never: will go to the North Pole
i confuse: Allan
i listen: most of the time
i can usually be found:
i am scared: of touching bugs and snakes
i need: to feel included
i am happy about: every moment I have with Allan and Claire

I tag everyone who reads this...let me know if you decide to play a long. it is harder than it looks.

6 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I love that ... it's quite deep. Loved seeing another glimpse into you. I'll have to try it ... although it's a bit deeper than I usually care to be on the web. :)

Amy said...

i: did it too

Elizabeth said...

Wow - some insights in to you. I totally relate on some of them - a lot of them. Thanks for sharing!

Kate said...

Okay, I just read this post and your sister's like post--all I have to say is that you two have the most tender, sweet hearts. Someone did a good job turning you two into Godly women!

Courtney said...

Can't pass up a good tag...I did it, too.

Mama Jeannie said...

I love you so much Emily Joy. I'll do it too.