Monday, September 15, 2008

Coming Soon!!!


We just found out that my newest niece Ainsley Grace will make her grand entrance into our world no later than Thursday. Sara will be induced that morning unless she goes into labor on her own in the next 40 hours. I cannot wait to meet that baby girl and cuddle her for a while!! My sister, Sara, is really one of the most balanced first time moms I have ever known and her little Ainsley will certainly be blessed to have her for a mama too. Sara is really one of those people who should have lots of babies, she is just good at it.

So I will let you know when I get to see Ainsley's precious face for the first time and share a few pictures. I am so excited! Please keep Sara, Beau, and Asher in your thoughts and prayers over the next few days.

6 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

That's really exciting! I can't wait to see pictures of that little girl ... I love her name!

Jenny said...

Great news! Sara is an amazing mother- we all knew she would be... I'm hoping she'll be having lots and lots of kiddos! Can't wait to hear that Ainsley is safely here!

Leanna said...

Awwww! How awesome. Sara is going to enjoy this little girl so much, I can tell!

Elizabeth said...

I just called Amy tonight, after seeing the harvest moon, to see if Sara had delivered yet! :-)

Sara said...

Oh! Thanks so much, Emily and Jenny, for the sweet words! You are both too kind! =) But "lots and lots"?!?!?! I don't know about THAT!!! We'll see. =) It really was a sweet post thought Emily. Thank you!!!

Sara said...

Not "thought"..."though"...