I hosted a baby shower for my close friends Sarah yesterday and it was so nice to have a small get together and celebrate her and her baby boy. She looked fantastic, the food was good, and it made me really excited to meet her little guy in about a month.
Sarah will be moving away right after her little guy is born- that makes me sad. She is finally going to be with her hubby again which is great (he has been in training for his new job for a really long time). It is really a good move for them, I just selfishly wish that we were going to be in the same state still.
These are the playgroup mamas. We have been hanging out since our baby girls were just a few months old. They are all pregnant again and due about every four weeks. It is going to be baby mania for a little bit in my circle of friends. They are all great mamas and friends. I have loved spending time with them over the last couple of years!

1 comment:
WOW! This is so exciting! How sweet of you, Em, to host a shower for Sarah. I know she must have been so blessed. Let us know when that Johnson boy makes his appearance.
Post a Comment