Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Fashionista

Claire is cracking me up these days. She wants to pick out her clothes and shoes everyday. Today she has chosen a super cute pink floral summer dress and her dark brown winter bumble bee shoes. She also wants to only brush her hair with her pany brush (the brush that came with her My Little Pony, it is tiny). She is so proud when she gets to be in charge of her daily outfit and I love to see how her little mind works. She is growing up so fast and it is so fun.
If she had her way she would be dressing me everyday too. She will go into my closet and bring me shoes to put on throughout the day, or pull clothes off of the hangers and say "wear it mommy". I think that I will wait a few more years before she has too much input on what I wear out and about. I am personally not a huge fan of high heels, khaki cargo pants, and a shiny black strapless top ;)

5 comments:

Leanna said...

awww, come one that sounds like a slammin' outfit for Mother's Day Out! Glad you're enjoying your girly-girl.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

That's so cute! I think you should go with her clothing choice one day. :)

Unknown said...

How can you post something like that without a picture?

Mama Jeannie said...

That's what I'm sayin'. How can you post something this cute without a picture?

Elizabeth said...

That is so sweet! Emma loves to dress herself too. She usually coordinates the colors well, but not the seasons! :-)