Monday, September 29, 2008

Look Alikes

I was just looking at comments on my sister's blog ad somebody made a comment about Claire and Ainsley Grace looking alike. I decided to pull up a few pictures of these little cousins and it was weird how similar they are.

Ainsley Grace


Claire Alyse

Ainsley Grace

Claire Alyse

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Sara said...

Wow! That IS funny! I keep coming up with reasons that she looks familiar! =) She looks like Claire, and I see Asher as a newborn in her too...and Allie! It will be fun to see what she looks like as she grows. =) LYLAS!

Mama Jeannie said...

Isn't that something?! Yeah, she's gonna look like her brother, her daddy, and her cousins. I also wonder if she's going to have dimples like her mama.

Jenny said...

Yeah, I see a strong resemblance! Very similar features- so cute- both of them!

Courtney said...

That's funny how much they look alike. Mother actually said something to me the other day about Ainsley looking like your little girl.

Leanna said...

That's funny, because I thought that too, esp. the one with the paci!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Wow!! That's just uncanny.

Mama Jeannie said...

What's amazing is that all our girls are so similar in some ways and so different all at the same time... from Allie on down to the youngest Chloe and Ainsley Graces.

krista said...

They do look a lot alike! Crazy! Cute girls!

Amanda said...

Wow, that's crazy! I can't say that I've seen two more similar looking babies.