Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Kit


Claire's daddy bought her a tiny American Girl Doll on Labor Day. She has been carrying Kit around ever since. I told her that her cousin, Allie, has the big Kit and she cannot wait to see it. She has told me a few times over the last couple days that she wants Allie to see her "new little dolly". I love that my rough and tumble kiddo is also a super girly girl at heart.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Sara said...

Oh! So cute!!! I love that girl - Claire, not Kit. (Although I would love to see that movie. =)) But I love that she's such a little girl. And she's just so darn CUTE!!!

Amy said...

Cutie-Pie!!!

Kate said...

So cute. I loved American Girls as a girl. Good to see the love is still alive and well!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

She's a doll!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Claire, not Kit. :)

Elizabeth said...

Ah! So sweet! I love AG's too, Emma has a bitty baby that she got when she turned 2. You should get Claire one!

Swartz's Scribbles said...

so cute!