Tuesday, September 16, 2008

They Need A Miracle!!

I just heard about this family from our cousin, Aimee.

http://hyatt911.blogspot.com/

Hyatt is a mother of two (3 yrs. and 6 mo.), in her thirties, married to a man named Troy, and currently in need of a HUGE miracle. She had a heart attack on 9/11, is in a coma, and has a ton of brain damage. Without a miracle the outcome is dire. She and her family need your prayers desperately.

The blog is written by Hyatt's brother-in-law mostly, occaisionally her husband has posted his thoughts. After reading it this morning it makes me want to hug and kiss my family and make sure the ones I love know how special they are to me. You just never know what the future holds.

2 comments:

Mama Jeannie said...

YES! I agree with the prayers of faith that are being spoken over this woman and her family. I declare total healing and restoration over her body from the top of her head to the souls of her feet. I am believing she will be given back to her husband and children whole in every way and pray these things by the authority given through the power of the Blood of Jesus; that powerful and strong name of Jesus. He who created all that is restores the broken and wounded places of those who love Him. New beginnings!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Haven't read it yet but will. Sometimes I'm so overwhelmed by how many awful stories are out there ... and it's a good reminder to be thankful for each day.