Monday, September 22, 2008

A Little Ainsley

Here is a look into what the last few days have been for our family. Ainsley Grace, the newest member of the family has captured our hearts. She is beautiful and peaceful. I LOVED sharing these last few days in Oklahoma. I got some much needed tiny baby cuddle time and spent a lot of time being enetertained by Claire and Asher. I have a lot of pictures to share of those two.

Sara and Beau, you are already doing a FANTASTIC job parenting two kiddos. I love you guys and BOTH of your babies!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

krista said...

She is beautiful. It is awesome that you girls are able to spend time with each other like that when the new lil ones arrive. Congratulations!

Sarah said...

Oh, she IS beautiful! I am so glad you all had a great trip and good family time. I LOVE how the Selke family comes together for all these big special occasions!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

She's a beautiful baby!

Jenny said...

Love the pictures! Claire and Asher are super cute together!

Kate said...

Congratulations! I have a little niece arriving on Oct. 7th! I love that you guys all went out to see the baby born!