Sunday, May 31, 2009

Gym Class

Yesterday we did a make up class for Claire and I had a chance to take a few pictures since I had help with Allan and my nephew Jack. She loves her gym class and asks to go every time we pass the building. It is always extra special when her daddy joins us.
Her last class is this coming week and I am sure there will be more pictures of her little awards ceremony to follow. I have had so much fun doing this mommy and me class and cannot believe that this is the end of the road for us. She will be able to go in all by herself in the fall since she will be three. Makes my mommy heart a little sad.

The highlights of gym class every week are playing chase with me during warm up, jumping on the trampoline, playing with balls and bubbles, and going to the movie room after class for five minutes. It is just too fun watching her and we are so thankful that she was given this class as a Christmas gift. It has meant a lot to me and my Claire Bear.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mama Jeannie said...

Watching her was so much fun Em. I loved seeing her confidence to do all the things she is learning.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

It looks like she's had a great time!