Sunday, September 21, 2008

She Got Here A Few Days Ago

This is the first time I have been at a computer, but I thought I would let you know that after exactly twelve hours in the hospital Sara and Beau welcomed Ainsley Grace into the world on Thursday, September 18th. We were able to stand at the door and hear her first cries. She is BEAUTIFUL!! She has quite a bit of almost black hair. Ainsley was a big girl...8 pounds 7 ounces and 21 inches long.
Sara is doing good and Asher is adjusting pretty darn good to the life of a big brother. It has been great to be here and spend a little time with my newest niece! I will come home tomorrow and download my pictures so you can see how darn cute she is.

3 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I'm so glad you could be there. Can't wait to see photos.

Amy said...

I put pics on Sara's blog if anyone is looking for them...

Leanna said...

Hooray! Hooray! Congrats Sara and Beau and the happy aunts and uncles!