Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Feeling Better

Thank you to those of you who have truly cared about how I was feeling yesterday when I posted. I am pleased to tell you that I am feeling better at the moment. Allan and I sat down and had a big heart to heart last night and we have set a few goals that we will work on TOGETHER which is so helpful. Claire actually slept from about 8:45-4:00, got in bed with me around 6:15, and then we cuddled until almost 8am. I think that life always seems better with a little sleep and the support of your hubby.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I am SO glad you feel better, talked to Allan and got some sleep. Sleep is GOOD!!!!!!!!

Mama Jeannie said...

Amazing what good sleep will do to refresh and clarify our thinking. I admire you and Allan so much for communicating, setting goals, and really listening to each other. You are on the right track. Not that there still won't be those exasperatingly challenging moments, but you can work through them loving each other every step of the way. I hope the rest of your day with your little Claire Bear is a happy one.
I love you, Mama