Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Guys Weekend

The big group guys night, they played Wii until 1:00am
Jack had fun being one of the big guys

Ben and Allan


Group Shot (Corey, Jack, Coby, Ben, and Allan)


I think that Mr. Ben is one of Claire's new favorite people

So the second half of Allan's birthday gift was a surprise visit from one of his great friends in California, Ben. We love Ben and we were so thankful that he was willing to make the trek out to Texas for a few days. It was an all out guys weekend filled with video games, golf, fishing, eating, and watching football.
I have to say that I couldn't have picked a better guy to be here for the long weekend. Although the first priority was having fun together these two guys also were a huge help at times with Claire. Ben took her for a walk while we were out to dinner and spent time playing with her at the house and the two guys took her to Bass Pro Shops so I could get a couple of hours away to go watch a movie.
I speak for both Allan and myself when I say that we really miss Ben and his wife Krista. We wish that we could live closer together, but without a miracle that will probably never happen. I guess we will just have to continue making efforts to see each other as often as possible. Thank you ben for coming to Texas and making Allan's birthday such a fun success!!!

No comments: