Friday, September 21, 2007

It Has Begun...

"I am SO excited to start fixing my body!!!!"


This is the day one shot of the new exercise me


Well last weekend Allan and I bit the bullet and joined a gym. We decided that if we are spending his hard earned money maybe we would actually workout. The gym is Lifetime Fitness and although it has only been a week I would say that it is worth every penny (if we will keep up the hard work). We also decided to do this program called Smart Start where we meet with a trainer five times and in theory he will motivate us to be as fit as we can be. I met with him today and I am so excited. His name is Casey and he is good at his job.

I was actually pleased with all the testing he did on me today. one of the tests was a body age test and I measured in at a spry 24 years old. I have been told that if I eat perfect and work out perfect (both of which will never happen) I could drop my body age all the way down to 18 years old. I said let's be realistic...I will eat better and I will try to get four hours of workout a week. Oh yeah another thing that I found comical was that in all the body fat testing the "fattest" part of my body was my tricep- HA!!!

No comments: