Friday, September 21, 2007

New Hair and Claire Bear






I went back to my roots, literally, today. I am once again a total brunette which I LOVE! I have never wanted to have blonde hair or really even all the highlighted stuff. I tried it out and I think that I have decided that I am just great the way God made me. It is brown hair that makes me feel the most like me.


I also had fun with Claire Bear this afternoon. She and I are getting to be pretty good buddies, we make each other laugh a lot every day. It is nice to have somebody who really gets me (too bad she is a almost fourteen month old little human). We had fun making faces at each other and blowing kisses. Actually, she is into kissing pretty much anything she can get her lips on these days. Just a little bit ago she was in her bed and she would stand up and kiss me then kiss her blanket then kiss the aquarium toy. She made these rounds about four times before finally finding something else (besides sleeping) to entertain herself with.

3 comments:

Sara said...

That first picture is pretty darn hilarious of you!!! And cute hair! Love you!!!

Tressa said...

Hello- Tressa Strickland here! I stop by your blog every now and then, and Sara's too. I LOVE these pics of you two! I just had to comment! You both are beautiful little ladies! And girl, you are a hot brunette! (Makes me wanna go be a brunette myself!) Im a blogging momma too- check out our site at http://the6stricklands.blogspot.com/

BLESSINGS!
Tressa

Leanna said...

Yea! for fun mother daughter pics. That is going to make a great memory! And probably come out at her Wedding or something years from now...